- In order to efficiently manage and register certificates of incapacity for work, it is recommended to send them directly to the following address: Caisse nationale de santé Service Contrôle et gestion des certificats d'incapacité de travail L-2979 Luxembourg
- As of August 7th 2017 our offices in Bettembourg, Clervaux and Redange will be open to public on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 8:30 to 11:30 and from 13:00 to 16:00. Opening hours of all other offices do not change.
- On 26th july 2017 the CNS Steering Committee confirmed the balance sheet of the long term care insurance for 2016.
- Discover our new leaflet "Hearing aids". It addresses the terms of reimbursement and the 5-step process for a coverage of hearing aids and accessories.
- The 13-digit national identification number (matricule) must be indicated on each original medical certificate of incapacity for work sent to the CNS. If the doctor did not mention this number on the certificate, the insured person may add it