Latest News

  1. Certificates of remuneration for the year 2016

    The certificates of remuneration for the year 2016 are automatically sent out starting mid-February. Given the number of certificates that need to be issued, the mailing should be finalised mid-March.
  2. Rumelange

    Our offices in Rumelange are exceptionally closed in the morning of 20th February 2017. We thank you for your understanding.
  3. Refund of several invoices

    Some invoices are scanned at the CNS, others aren't yet because of their complexity. This is why the insured person may receive several refunds and reimbursement statements, even if the invoices were sent together to the CNS for reimbursement.
  4. Improvement of coverage

    As the financial situation of the health-maternity insurance has shown a positive evolution, it was decided to adapt certain measures in order to improve coverage of healthcare to the benefit of patients. The following measures are concerned (as of