- Our local «Luxembourg-Ville» office is available again at « 8, Boulevard Royal ». Contact: Phone: (+352) 47 17 84 / Fax: (+352) 47 17 84 - 55
- Some invoices are scanned at the CNS, others aren't yet because of their complexity. This is why the insured person may receive several refunds and reimbursement statements, even if the invoices were sent together to the CNS for reimbursement.
- As the financial situation of the health-maternity insurance has shown a positive evolution, it was decided to adapt certain measures in order to improve coverage of healthcare to the benefit of patients. The following measures are concerned (as of
- The services provided by the health insurance in terms of physiotherapy have fundamentaly been reviewed, both the agreement and the corresponding nomenclature.
- The CNS, in collaboration with RTL, broadcasts a series of reports on RTL radio every Monday morning at 7:30. Various topics are approached and provide general information about the CNS and its services.